Not too long now

Wednesday 8 September 2010

The Wedding Invitation







































Well here is the photo at last folks of what I have been working on for
the last few months. My daughter's wedding invites. The swirls were done
on my ever trusty Revolution. I could only get this card colour/type in A4
so the flap had to be glued at the back.
The majority of the work was on the inside, which believe it or not, I have
not taken a photograph of yet :o(
But 66 of them have winged their way up to Scotland and have now been
handed/posted out. The card at the top is contact and reply details which
slipped into a little slot inside. All will become clear when I post a photo
of the inside.
I am also so pleased that my daughter's future Mother-in-Law is a talented
crafter and so we have been able to share the workload even although we
live 400 miles apart.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Hi Scotty,

Just a quick message to let you know you've won blog candy over on my blog! It's been announced for a week now, and you have till midday tomorrow (friday 15th October) to let me have your name and address. Otherwise the candy will go to charity! I look forward to sending you your winnings!

Clare x

Scotty said...

Oh Claire I am so sorry I have not been on my blog for a wee while. I have been so busy with my daughter's wedding.
However I am so pleased that the goodies went to a good cause. My extreme apologies.